Tesia Kolodziejczyk, OMS III
Class of 2021
- Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Science degrees in Biochemistry and Pre-Medicine
- Clubs and Activities: Member of the Dermatology/Pathology AOC and the RVU Internal Medicine Club.
Why did you choose RVUCOM? Close to home! Being close to my support system was very important to me. What do you like most...
Ben Wilde, DO, FAAFP
Vice Chair of the Department of Primary Care Medicine
Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
- Hometown: Worland, Wyoming
- Undergraduate Studies: University of Wyoming
- Graduate Studies: Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine; Family Residency with Southern Illinois University in Quincy, Illinois.
What class do you teach? Principles in Clinical Medicine, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, GI II, Repro II, and Medical...
Sorry, no results were found.