Raymond Kwong, OMS II
Class of 2022
- Hometown: Mesa, Arizona
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Science degree in Ecology with a minor in Anthropology from the University of Arizona
- Clubs and Activities: President of the ACOEP Southern Utah Chapter, Ambassador, and Peer Mentor.
Why did you choose RVUCOM? The interview process made me feel very welcomed and wanted. I had been to other interviews where I was...
David Ross, DO, FACEP
Director of Rural and Wilderness Medicine Track
Course Director of Military Medicine I, II, and III
Associate Professor of Specialty Medicine
Associate Professor in the Office of Simulation in Medicine and Surgery
- Hometown: Born and raised in Montreal, Canada, then moved to Seattle, WA.
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Science degree in Nutritional Science at the University of Washington
- Graduate Studies: Western University of the Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific; Internship at the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine; Emergency Medicine Residency and Hyperbaric Fellowship at Louisiana State University School of Medicine New Orleans; Flight Surgeon in the United States Air Force
What class/classes do you teach? I teach in the Rural and Wilderness Medicine Track, Military Medicine, and I am...
Sorry, no results were found.