Colleen Maher, OMS III
Class of 2021
- Hometown: Aurora, Colorado
- Undergraduate Studies: University of Colorado
- Clubs and Activities: Member of the ACOFP and ACOP during the first two years at RVUCOM.
Why did you choose RVUCOM? I knew when I was applying to medical school that I wanted to go to an osteopathic program. RVU...
Jean M. Bouquet, DO, FAWM
Co-Director of Urban Underserved Track
Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
- Hometown: Rockville, MD
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Graduate Studies: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
What class/classes do you teach? I teach Principles of Clinical Medicine – Year I and II, and in the...
Sorry, no results were found.