The specific goals of our medical missions and community outreach programs are:
- Provide quality healthcare to those living in rural and impoverished communities, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Assist with efforts to provide medical relief to victims of disaster
- Provide students in the medical profession an opportunity to hone their history and physical exam skills while under the supervision of licensed healthcare professionals.
- To encourage licensed healthcare providers to experience medicine in its purist form
- Give exposure to common chronic and unusual diseases of emerging importance in global public health
- Facilitate a global perspective of health, disease and healthcare delivery systems
- Increase exposure of osteopathic medicine beyond the United States
- Improve cultural sensitivity and communication skills which are regionally, nationally and international specific
- Provide opportunities for all individuals to participate in humanitarian outreach
Upcoming Global Medicine Trips
- Kenya, January 5-29, 2017 (Medical Outreach)
- Ecuador, February 17-26, 2017 (Medical Outreach)
- Guatemala, March 4-12, 2017 (Medical Outreach)
Contact Dr. Camille Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.