RVUCOM-SU Executive Advisory Council
The Executive Advisory Council was created to provide guidance and advice regarding community relations and other pertinent matters to the leadership and faculty at RVU’s new medical school, Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Southern Utah (RVUCOM-SU) located in Ivins, Utah.
The RVUCOM-SU Executive Advisory Council includes men and women from Utah who are leaders in their respective fields and communities. Members include:
- Stan Albrecht, PhD, recently retired as President of Utah State University;
- Timothy B. Anderson, JD Jones, Waldo, Holbrook & McDonough, PC, St. George, Utah Office serving as Chairman;
- R. Lane Beattie, President and CEO of the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce;
- Mindy Benson, Vice President for Alumni and Community Relations at Southern Utah University;
- B. Grant Bishop, MD, Dermatologist and Professor Emeritus at the University of Utah School of Medicine;
- Eric Leavitt, CEO of the Leavitt Group headquartered in Cedar City, Utah;
- Donna L. Milavetz, MD, CEO of Salt Lake City-based On Site Care Clinics;
- Derek Miller, President and CEO of Utah World Trade Center;
- Warren A. Peterson, DO, Dermatologist and osteopathic educator residing in Woodland Hills, Utah;
- Richard G. Whitehead, DDS, former administrator at Dixie State College and Southern Virginia University;
- Michael K. Young, JD, President of Texas A&M.