Rocky Vista University Master of Physician Assistant Studies is excited to participate in the annual AAPA PA Week 2021.
Every year from October 6 – 12, we celebrate PA Week, which recognizes the PA profession and its contributions to the nation’s health. This #PAweek, let’s honor all PAs do for their patients and their communities and all the ways they add value to healthcare!
Show us how you’re celebrating! Don’t forget to use social media to celebrate #PAweek.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ON CAMPUS:
- Check out the interactive display near the upstairs South entrance.
- Challenge your friends to a selfie contest in the photo booth for your chance to be featured on the RVU webpage and social media
- Upload your photos to email@example.com
- Don’t forget to tag #PAWeek @RockyVistaUniversity @AAPAorg
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ONLINE:
Here are some posts to get you started – feel free to change them, add to them, or use them as-is. And don’t forget to use the graphics, too!
- Now more than ever, I’m proud to be a PA – happy #PAweek to all! @AAPAorg @RockyVistaUniversity
- To all my fellow PAs working hard every day to deliver top-notch healthcare to their patients: Happy #PAweek! @AAPAorg @RockyVistaUniversity
- I’m so proud to be joining such an important profession – happy #PAweek from a future PA! @AAPAorg @RockyVistaUniversity
- Happy #PAweek to my PA colleagues! Thank you for all you do for patients and all the ways you add value to healthcare. @AAPAorg @RockyVistaUniversity