Welcome to the RVU Peer Tutoring Program! RVU provides tutoring services throughout the first three years of medical school, as well as the PA and MSBS programs. This program is offered at no cost to students. Please use the scheduler below to sign-up for a session with a peer tutor.
- Tutoring services are available for students at no charge.
- Tutoring sessions are available in individual and group settings for courses and labs
- Tutor sessions can be held on campus in person or via video chat, live stream conference call, FaceTime, etc.
- Each course has its own cohort of tutors who are recruited for their expertise in the course content along with their dedication and commitment to helping others.
- Tutor scheduling is facilitated through a scheduling software system
- Tutors provide assistance with specific topics/concepts, exam reviews and resources for each course
- Tutors update their resources on the Tutor Hub throughout each course in order to meet the needs of students
- Students who need additional tutoring services, beyond what is available, they should contact their educational learning specialists for assistance so that the appropriate resources can be provided
Tutors are scheduled via the Tutor Hub which is found on Microsoft Teams.