The Office of Institutional Effectiveness team leads the University and its stakeholders in the discovery and documentation of its community impact through:
- Implementation of best practices
- Stewardship of data quality
- Assessment of student learning and outcomes
- Management of institutional compliance
- Oversight of accreditation
- Facilitation of quality initiatives to drive continuous improvement
To accomplish its vision and support the Strategic Plan, the Office of Institutional Effectiveness operates with transparency to improve the University through measures and data guided by effectiveness, quality, and integrity.
As a team, our values include professionalism, honesty, collaboration, communication, mutual support, and safety to play.