Print Center at Rocky Vista University

| Print Center


The Print Center streamlines the University’s print needs. It reduces outsourcing and incorporates additional services, including business card production, poster printing, lamination, binding, and  more. RVU departments and students are able to send their print jobs directly to the Print Center through an online system and can pick them up at their convenience.

The Print Center is located at the Colorado campus on the second floor inside the library and is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST. RVU Utah and RVU Montana print jobs are ordered online, processed in Colorado, and then shipped to the appropriate campus for pick up. The Print Center may be contacted through email at or by phone at (720) 874-2459.

Ordering website:


Phone: (720) 874-2459

Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Full Service Printing

Full service printing is available for faculty, staff, and students. Orders are placed online through the Print Center website. Student prints are paid for with student print accounts or university approved club funds. Print orders are conveniently picked up at either campus.


  • BW or Color Prints, 8.5x11-12x18
  • Business Cards
  • Brochures and Fliers
  • Carbonless Forms
  • Copying and Scanning
  • Certificates
  • Custom Apparel and T-Shirts
  • Invitations
  • Lamination, Spiral Binding, Hole Punching, and Stapling
  • Labels
  • Notepads
  • Newsletters, Manuals, Booklets and Event Programs
  • Postcards
  • Posters and Banners
  • RVU Stationery (letterhead, envelopes, notepads, cards)*
  • Stickers

*Please note: RVU Stationery is for faculty and staff only. Students may create custom stationery for personal use.


2nd Floor of Colorado Campus in the Frank Ritchel Ames Memorial Library

Self Service Printing

Self-serve or walk-up printers are available for student use on both campuses. These printers are maintained by the Print Center. Students need to download a printer driver or they can submit their prints through a webportal. Students must be on campus and connected to the RVU network before sending prints to these printers. These prints are paid for with student print accounts. Instructions for getting started with the self-serve printers can be found on MyVista and the Print Center website.

To check your print account balance, email


  • BW or Color Prints, 8.5x11
  • Stapling
  • 3-Hole Punching
  • Copying
  • Fax
  • Scan to Email


  • Colorado Campus: 2nd Floor Hallway (1 by Student Lounge and 2 by Library)
  • Utah Campus: Print Copy Room (2 printers)

Can you cut the binding of my book and add a spiral? How much will that cost?
Yes, we can. The price varies between $1.00-$3.50 and is based on the size of the spiral required to bind your book. You can order the spiral binding through the Print Center website, then drop your book off at the Print Center (CO Campus). If you are on the Utah Campus, contact the Print Center and we will work with you to get your book shipped to us and then shipped back to you.

Where do I pick up my prints when I get an email saying they are ready?

  • CO Campus: Student orders are picked up from the file cabinet marked “Print Center Pick-Up”, which is located in the library near the circulation desk. Files are arranged alphabetically by last name.
  • UT Campus: Student orders are picked up from the table in the Print Copy Room.
  • Faculty and Staff print orders are delivered to their offices unless specified otherwise.

How do I find out my student print account balance? 
If you are on campus, you can log in to (User id is your email address. Password is your 365 password.) Your print account balance will be available on the “Summary” tab. If you are not on campus, you can email and we will email you your print account balance.

What is the Print Center turnaround time?
Print Center orders are processed as they are received. There is a minimum four-day turnaround time for RVUCOM-SU print orders as it takes three days to ship items to the Utah Campus. For research posters, we recommend getting your file to us at least one week in advance. Custom apparel orders take up to 3 weeks to complete.

How do I print to the self-serve printers?
Instructions for printing to the self-serve printers can be found by logging into the Print Center website or MyVista under Student Printing.

How do I add money to my printing account?

If you need to add money to your printing account, you will need to contact Student Financial Services. The Office of Student Financial Services is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, but it might be best to email first to set up a time to stop by.

Colorado Campus
(720) 874-2442
Office Location: A-101

Utah Campus
(435) 222-1248
Office Location: C-124

Is there a charge for scanning on the self-serve printers?
Scanning uses no paper or ink, so there no charge.

How do I print higher production jobs?
Print jobs over 100 pages should be submitted through the Print Center at

In addition, print jobs requiring specialty sizes and papers should also be submitted through the Print Center. Simply upload your pdf file and choose your options through the Preview/Change Options menu.

Do residents have access to the printers?
Residents have access to printing through the Print Center through their residency program coordinators. They do not have access to the self-serve printers.

Do third and fourth year COM students still have access to the printers?
Yes! Your printing funds carry over until you graduate.

Can unused printing money be transferred to my loan?
No, the University gives you a set amount of “free prints” which is transferred into a dollar amount and added to your student print account. Therefore, student print account funds are non-transferrable and non-refundable. 

Can I use another student’s printing money?
Students can transfer money from their print account directly to another student’s print account. This is done by logging into and clicking the “Transfers” tab. Note: You must be on campus and connected to RVU’s network to access the Papercut website.

What is the largest size the Print Center can print?
The Print Center can print banners and posters up to 60” wide.

What paper types are available in the Print Center?
The Print Center has standard, premium, glossy, matte, cardstock, and colored paper options for prints up to 12” x 18”. For prints larger than 12” x 18”, we have matte polypropylene, polyester fabric, glossy, and vinyl.