RVU Career Advisors are available as ongoing resources for general career advising, including:
- General advising about career exploration, including clarifying goals and priorities
- Assistance with narrowing down career options that align with students' values and strengths
- Guidance in developing effective and useful ePortfolios that outline students' career and professional development
- Support in establishing and improving important elements of professionalism, including cultural competency, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advice and aid in developing effective CV's, student bios and preparatory elements of the MSPE.
Career Advisors are for current RVU students only.
You can schedule an appointment with your campus Career Advisor:
Through Microsoft Teams or below.
(Please Note: This is for current RVU students only)