Dear RVU Family,
The CRT has reviewed the national and local status of new cases, hospitalizations, and deaths due to COVID-19 at our meeting yesterday afternoon. Based on our careful assessment, we are pleased to announce that RVU will transition to Phase Blue on Wednesday, June 24 at 6:00AM.
All Departmental/Program Reintegration Plans have been approved and we are ready to put them in action. To that end, all employees are considered Approved Employees and may access the campus starting tomorrow as per your Department Reintegration Plan.
Students may return to campus to study in Phase Blue. Please read the policy and procedure on reserving study spaces/rooms, which can be found here for CO and here for UT. Additional information is forthcoming from your SGA.
Please note the modified hours of campus operations:
- Building is open Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Library is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- For the SU campus, building is open on Saturday from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM (Library included)
- For the CO campus, building is open on Sunday from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM (Library included)
Please review and adhere to the following checklist for campus entry:
- Fill out the online Screening and Attestation Form each morning prior to coming on campus.
- Wear a clean face covering or mask as you exit your vehicle on campus grounds.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken for additional screening. If your temperature is > 100.4 F, you will be rechecked for confirmation. If a fever is confirmed, you will receive additional guidance at that time.
- Maintain social distancing and wash your hands regularly.
Strict observance of the above will be expected as personal and professional responsibility of each and every one of us.
We know that this will not be a perfect process, so we hope that you will help us in making this transition as smooth as possible. Thank you in advance.
COVID-19 Response Team