Dear RVU Employees,
Thank you for your outstanding support and commitment to keep us safe while assuring we maintain our standards of excellence and do everything in our power to have on time course and programmatic completions.
If you are planning to return to campus on Monday, please be reminded to take these important preventive precautions for your personal safety and the safety of our community.
Stay home if you are sick.
If you are ill or feel you may have been exposed to the coronavirus, please stay home and observe the following protocol:
- Employees are to contact their direct supervisor immediately. The supervisor will then contact HR (Patty Gordon in CO and Kristin Shute in UT) who will then contact the Response Team as necessary.
Protect yourself and others.
- Regularly wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer in between hand washes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close proximity to people by practicing social distancing of 6 feet.
- Avoid touching people (shaking hands, hugging, etc).
- Disinfect frequently used objects such as door knobs, light switches, phones, keyboard, chairs, desks, etc.
Questions or concerns regarding symptoms, possible exposure, and/or medical guidance should be directed to your personal healthcare provider, local hospital, and/or local state health department.
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment’s COVID-19 website and/or hotline at (303) 389-1687
- Utah Department of Health’s COVID-19 website and/or hotline at (800) 456-7707
Additional communications will continue to go out from the COVID-19 Response Team.
Any urgent questions may be addressed to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org if necessary.
Thank you for your ongoing collaboration as we work together to keep our community safe during this challenging time.
The COVID-19 Response Team