The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has approved four states, including Colorado and Utah, for development of crisis counseling programs for residents struggling with stress and anxiety as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Colorado and Utah
- 2-1-1 is a confidential and multilingual service connecting people to vital resources:
- Call 2-11 or 866-760-6489
- Text your ZIP CODE to 898-211
- The Crisis Counseling Assistance and Training Program is a program that assists individuals and communities in recovering from the psychological effects of natural and human caused disasters through community-based outreach and educational services. Call the disaster stress helpline at 800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746.
Colorado Crisis Services
Provides free, confidential, professional and immediate support on any mental health, substance use or emotional concerns, 24/7/365.
- 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or text TALK to 38255 to speak to a trained professional
Utah Mental Health Resources