Office of Compliance and Quality Assurance
RVU is committed to operating with integrity in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies. RVU has established the Office of Compliance and Quality Assurance to coordinate the University’s compliance efforts for its faculty, staff and students.
In addition, the Office of Compliance and Quality Assurance provides senior leadership with a comprehensive view of the University’s compliance activities and seeks to improve the University’s operations through effective controls and processes.
Effective University compliance and quality assurance includes the following key elements:
- Written standards of conduct and policy
- Regular training of students and staff
- Process to receive complaints
- Process to respond to allegations and remedy problems
- Audits to monitor compliance
- Process to investigate identified concerns
Policies and Procedures
Exposure Control Plan
2016 Compliance Calendar