Each RVUCOM graduate may select ONE Guest Hooder. Graduates who choose not to have a Guest Hooder will be hooded by a designated member of the RVU Faculty.
- Only ONE Guest Hooder per graduate will be permitted.
- The Guest Hooder you select can be any individual of your choice.
Guidelines for Guest Hooder Selection:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be fully mobile, as the ability to walk, stand, and climb stairs is essential during the Commencement Ceremony.
- All Guest Hooders will be required to sit in a designated section separate from the graduates and other attending family and friends for the duration of the ceremony.