June 18, 2021
Dear RVU Family:
We are closing in on Green! Thank you to everyone who complied with uploading their proof of vaccination. We are almost
at our required 85% threshold for moving more toward normal. With everyone’s help, we can be there by July 1 or possibly even sooner.
So what’s so great about Phase Green?
- No more filling out the attestation form each morning prior to coming to campus
- Masks will not be required (we can see each other’s smiling faces)
- There will be no more social distancing requirements
- We can resume in-person meetings, small group, and extracurricular activities, etc.
- It will feel normal again
The CRT is monitoring compliance rates regularly for employees and students across both locations. The CRT Town Hall will be rescheduled shortly
to provide additional information on where we are with compliance and what to expect as we transition to Phase Green. If you have been fully vaccinated but have not yet uploaded your card, please do so to help us get closer to our goal. If you have not been vaccinated, please plan on doing so unless you have received an approved exemption.
Thank you for helping RVU remain RVU Strong! We appreciate you and hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend!
COVID-19 Response Team