Dear RVU Family,
TGIF! As the end of the week is upon us, here are a few updates:
- Colorado Governor Polis issued an executive order to transition from Stay-at-Home to Safer-at-Home early this week. This new phase allows reopening of certain businesses in the state including Douglas county. However, Stay-at-Home orders are still in effect until Friday, May 8th for Denver, Arapahoe, Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, and Jefferson counties.
- Utah Governor Herbert issued an executive order deescalating Utah from the High Risk Red Level to the Moderate Risk Orange Level effective today. Click here to learn more about this.
- “A Mask for Every Utahn” is an initiative by the state in partnership with the Utah Manufacturers Association to provide free masks to state residents. So if you or people in your home need a mask, make your request by clicking here.
- Employees: Thank you to all who have completed the Gallup Survey and please attend the Post Survey Seminar on Tuesday, May 5th at 10:00 AM to learn about the survey results and also to learn about self-care from an expert guest presenter.
- It is evident that social isolation is a concern or challenge for many. Please continue to reach out to each other and remember that we are all in this together – the RVU family! If additional help is needed, please don’t hesitate to utilize the numerous resources that are available to every one of you.
- Finally, congratulations to our Class of 2020 graduates! We are so proud of you and look forward to hearing about all the great things you will accomplish in the future. To view the virtual commencement video and program, click here.
Thank you for all you do and for keeping us RVU Strong! Have a healthy and safe weekend!
The COVID-19 Response Team