Dear RVU Community:
This has been a challenging week for all of us. Offices and classrooms are empty and the halls of RVU are quiet as students and most employees have transitioned to their new (hopefully very temporary) reality of working and studying from home.
In true RVU fashion, it appears as though everyone is adjusting well and settling into their new “normal” for the time-being.
Remember, we are all still connected and are here for you. We will also continue to send out regular communications to stay in-touch.
A few items to bring to your attention are as follows:
- Effective Monday morning, March 23rd, only essential personnel who absolutely must be on campus, will be allowed access to the RVU buildings.
- RVU has created a webpage http://www.rvu.edu/covid-19/ devoted to COVID-19 announcements and resources. This page will continue to be updated as new information and resources become available. Also, please send an email to email@example.com if there is anything that is missing from the page that you think should be included.
- All departments must hold weekly online meetings with their teams to check-in and stay connected. We are asking all managers to ensure that this will occur. This will ensure that we continue to provide the excellent service that we are known for. It will be therapeutic to stay connected with everyone.
- Match Day was a huge success for our RVUCOM Class of 2020. Many of our students posted where they matched on a spreadsheet posted on the Rocky Vista University – Colorado Campus FaceBook Page. Class of 2020, we are so proud of you!
- RVU will start holding regularly scheduled virtual Town Hall Meetings for our employees and students. Additional information will be released shortly regarding these meetings.
- Anyone expecting to receive important mail or packages delivered to RVU is asked to contact Security to make arrangements to pick up your items.
- Please see the informational video regarding COVID-19 featuring our very own Dr. Park at http://www.rvu.edu/covid-19/ . The RT will work to create additional educational content regarding the pandemic and will post this information on the web page as it becomes available.
Stay healthy and have a great weekend!
Your COVID-19 RT